- Over the course of my career, I've had many jobs which implies that I've also left many jobs.
Leaving a job can be awkward and emotionally draining, but, depending on the circumstances,
also liberating and life-improving. In this post, I want to provide some guidance on why, how,
and when to leave a job based on my experiences so far.
- I began my career as a product manager (PM)
but then switched tracks and became a software engineer (SWE) three and a half years later.
In this post, I want to describe how I started as a PM, why I made the decision to switch, and
how it worked out.
- In my most recent job search, I used a service called
Triplebyte to connect with potential employers. I wanted to share my thoughts
in case others are considering using their services to find a job.
- In a previous post, I discussed preparing for coding
interviews as a candidate. In this post, I want to flip to the other side of the table
and talk about conducting better interviews from the interviewer perspective.
- Having switched jobs a few times over the last few years, I've done a a lot of software
engineering interviews. In my most recent job search, for instance, I did around eight phone
screens followed by six on-sites.